Sunday, May 20, 2012

new story idea...


I had this crazy idea today and I wanted to write about it.. here's a teaser for the possible next story by me... 

Life, Death, and the Journey Beyond. 

What they tell us isn’t always true.  When life ends, we stick our loved ones into boxes and send them 6 feet below, or have them turned to ash.  But what if I told you, it was all a lie?  That after your last moments on earth your life doesn’t end, but instead you keep on living.  You don’t get to live on Earth with your loved ones, but instead, if you’re lucky, you move on to Heaven.  Not the Heaven that everyone likes to believe in.  There’s no walking on clouds, or unlimited food and goodies, just life after death.  Word about the true Heaven has never been published or spoken on Earth, but that’s all about to change.  What I’m about to share with you is my story.  Life, Death, and the Journey beyond. 

No comments:

Post a Comment